Saturday, June 9, 2012

Crush on Washoe Valley Weddings | Reno Nevada Wedding Photographer

In May, I had the pleasure of meeting Angela and the honor of photographing her wedding. This wedding was particularly special to me as Angela and Bob were getting married at my childhood stomping grounds, Washoe Lake, Nevada. My friends and I spent countless hours on bicycles, motorcycles, and dune buggies making dust along the unpaved roads. We rode horses along the dunes, discovered arrowheads, learned how to yip like coyotes, and were fearless of black widows and scorpions. We all have sunburned eyes and weathered skin from the relentless desert sun and wind and we all have a nostalgic love of the Valley's magnificent beauty. 
When I met Angela, it was similar to meeting one of my old Valley Girls--natural, uncomplicated, and fun. 
Here's her Washoe wedding love story...










 The wedding vendor crew: Jamie Gonzales of Trinity Salon and Joshua & Skye of Skye Snyder Photography 

Congratulations Angela & Bob - may all of your days be as magical as 5.12.12
XO
Skye

Come visit us on Facebook for up to date contests and promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts and leave a comment...