Since our beginnings, Skye Snyder Photography has celebrated spring with it's annual Spring Has Sprung Sale. It's wildly popular. This year we decided to combine all the things our clients and supporters love; photo contests, mini-sessions, and winning, into one big ball of bloomin' photography goodness.
I was going to use a pretty, pretty flower photo but remembered this one of my little ones springing around the bed. Like I said, Spring is the theme...make it your own! Have fun!Spring Has Sprung Photography Challenge
- DEADLINE: All images must be received by April 8th. All the images will be posted in a Facebook album on our page on April 9th for all to view and enjoy. I will choose the finalists from my favorites as well as fan favorites. The winner will be announced April 17th (the last day of spring break).
- Photograph anything that reminds you of the excitement, renewal, fun, joy, beauty of spring. Interpret SPRING any way you like.
- Send one or two (no more please) jpeg images to email@example.com. Images must be appropriate for Facebook and all ages.
- Any and all photographers, pro or amateur are encouraged to participate in our game. Let's all celebrate art and a new season. Try winning this one for Mom...I'm sure she'd love some professional portraiture for Mother's Day this year!
- Winner will receive a complimentary mini-session during the only mini-session offered this season. Session will be on a weekend in the beginning of June. Exact dates have not been established. If the winner cannot participate on that date, the winner is free to donate their session to another family who may not otherwise afford professional portraiture. I have many families who would love this opportunity. If you can't be there, let me surprise someone with the gift of family portraiture.
- Challenge Participants will have first dibs at the open time slots. Our mini-sessions are unbelievably popular, so participating gets you on the list before it sells out. ($200 includes session and (4) 5x7 museum quality prints. Additional prints and products are also discounted for the mini-sessions!)
- If you are a business and would like to be a sponsor in our spring challenge, simply donate an item and we will let everyone on our page know about you. It's a great way for us small businesses to connect and support one another.
HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE and THANK YOU for participating in our games. You make Skye Snyder Photography bloomin' happy! :)