Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crush on Kelly Ann Music { soul folk singer }

You just can't call this work. Spending a crisp Nevada morning, running the hills, and photographing the true free-spirited soul, Kelly Ann Miller,  is a great way to pass the hours. Couple it with her mountain air solo and downtown courtyard concert and you have divine. Her song, Rejoice, seemed like a fitting piece to highlight here. 


As a last minute thought, I grabbed my video camera thinking I could catch some moving pictures of our session. Once we started to film, I realized the battery was close to dead. We had a whopping 70 seconds of raw footage. Needless to say, not a lot to play with, let alone to create a skosh short.  Thankfully, we don't really need the images as we have Kelly Ann's voice to glide us through to make a delicate and subtle music mini. 
 The crisp cool colors or the drama of black and white?







Spending the day, running the streets of downtown Reno, and getting to know a wonderfully talented and wonderful person just ain't half bad. Not work. Not work at all. Simply grateful. 

To hear more of Kelly Ann Miller's Music, visit her blogsite here.
But in the meantime, I want to leave you with another great tune as we took a break from the photography session in downtown Reno. I apologize for my jumpy filming--I was enjoying myself too much to concentrate. Enjoy...
Kelly Ann Miller - Downtown Reno with skye snyder photography from skye snyder on Vimeo.


As always, thanks for dropping by. Leave your thoughts so we know you've visited. 
Love,
skye

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts and leave a comment...