Monday, December 5, 2011

Crush on I Heart Faces | On Your Feet

Wow--that was a long time away from I Heart Faces to tackle the super busy family portrait season. I've started to kick my own feet up a little as we settle into the Christmas spirit with friends and our family. Here's an "On Your Feet" shot for this week's challenge-- Mama had the baby's foot photo from our newborn session made into a tattoo on her own foot. Here's the tootsies one year later...

Thanks for poppin' in. We'd love for you to stick around here--follow the blog or come hang with us on Facebook. 

10 comments:

  1. Aww, love those thighs! Very sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those chubby thighs!!!!!!! sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and great shot! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get past those thighs. I die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Great photo (:

    Visiting from IHF!

    http://www.storiesuntoldphotography.com/2011/12/i-heart-faces-on-your-feet.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Those chubby legs are to die for!

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts and leave a comment...